Friday, January 5, 2018

Google Opinion Rewards: A rewarding app from Google

While surfing Google Play Store, I came across this amazingly rewarding App from Google; Google Opinion Rewards. It asks you to fill some short surveys or sometimes reviews about different places. It won't take much of your time and you will definitely be rewarded with some Google Play Credit, which you can use to buy some paid Apps from Google Play Store. The more questions you answer the more credit you earns.

Here is the screen shot of what I earned in last 15 days from this App.

I don't know any trick to earn more credit but what I analyze in this short duration is that It is using our location information to provide relevant surveys. Therefore, I advise you to keep GPS on in your mobile. The person who travels more may receive more opinion polls. However, from the review of App I found that people who are giving genuine answers to the survey questions are getting more surveys. I also advise you to not take the survey questions lightly because answer of your current question may affect the future questions and surveys. Therefore, take your time to fill the survey and enjoy earning free Google Play Credits.










No comments:

Post a Comment