Friday, December 1, 2017

Science Open Collection on "Big Data Privacy"

ScienceOpen Collections are thematic groups of preprints and peer-reviewed research papers drawn from a variety of publishers and journals. One can find the collection of papers of any relevant area from different publishers at a single place. We have also created a ScienceOpen Collection on "Big Data Privacy". I am requesting all my readers to help me to maintain it.

My journey of collection creation was started on January 26, 2017, when I received an e-mail with the subject line, "call for collection editors" from ScienceOpen. The first thought strikes my mind was, "Am I really eligible for this opportunity?" but then my heart said, "There is nothing to lose in trying!". So, I replied to the mail in one line, "I am interested to become a collection editor. Kindly send the further details". Fortunately, I received the positive response from ScienceOpen. I am really grateful to Mr. Daniel Cook, who not only guided me but worked with me at every stage of our collection. Without his help, I may not be able to create this collection. Then we had communication for about a month on topics related to editorial to research papers. Finally, on February 20, 2017, we officially made our collection public.




My intention of creating such collection was to help my peer researchers in finding the related research at one place. I believe that it is difficult for one or two persons to maintain such a collection. Therefore, I am requesting all the readers to help me in all possible ways such as, writing a review of any paper in the collection, and providing links to relevant papers.

Thanks in advance...

P.S.
  1. We can only add papers which are already available on ScienceOpen, however, as an editor I can request ScienceOpen to add those papers.
  2. I also require co-editors for our collection who can help us to maintain it.










No comments:

Post a Comment